Here we go again, the ubiquitous (word of the day BTW) Facebook map of America’s favorite sports teams. This time we have College Football naturally:
1) Florida dominates the state of Florida and the entire North East (New England), not surprised considering the entire state of Florida is New England snowbirdies and football in the North East is about as popular has hockey is in the dirty south.
2) Texas runs the central plains. Purely hypothetical here, but if Texas actually seceded from the US, I’m 100% sure New Mexico, Missouri, Colorado and North Dakota would join them as well considering their Longhorn allegiance. What a country that would be.
3) Montana is the most bizarre state out of this whole map. For starters, half the state for sure doesn’t have internet or cable for that matter and that counties that do, are just fans of the teams that are grab(able) on their TV bunny ears. That’s the only logical explanation to their sporadicalness.
4) Poor Alaska, they must feel so left out of all these Facebook statistics. State is pretty much in Russia, where there are more Polar Bears and shit than humans and they constantly have to join the bandwagon of the nearest team. Not the best way to go through life that is for sure, but whatever floats their canoe.
5) Hawaii likes Hawaii, no chance in lava that they like Oregon. I know that, you know that, Zuckerberg clearly doesn’t know that.
6) Finally, first person to find for me and point out where Oregon State is on this map, they are internet geniuses.